Our vision is of a world where the role and contribution of unpaid family carers and young carers is recognised and they have access to the quality support and services they need to live their own lives.
Mission – what we do to make this happen
Improving lives and prevent, reduce or delay the harmful impact of caring.
Strategic Aims – how we intend to achieve our Mission
- Raise the profile of family carers and the caring role
- Influence society to improve family carers’ lives
- Work with family carers and local partners to develop strong networks
- Support the growth and development of solutions for family carers, especially preventative and early intervention services.
Values – our shared beliefs, to create our culture and meet our Aims
- Continuously improving – The best we can be – high standards in all that we do.
- Aspirational and Innovative – Together we can change lives for the better for all family carers in the UK.
- Caring – All family carers, young carers and people with care needs feel recognised, valued and supported. Passionate about changing lives because people are at the centre of everything we do.
- Listening – Together we work with all family carers and enable them to find their voice, exercise their choice and regain control.
- Collaborative – We actively seek collaboration and partnership with other organisations. We work with local organisations, which have unique expertise, connections and experience. Doing so increases our effectiveness and efficiency, enabling us to better support all family carers.
- Integrity – We trust, respect and value each other
We are good people to do business with.