Caring for someone can be rewarding, but without the right support caring can have an impact on your health, your job, your finances and your social life.
Register for FREE digital resources and get the help you need today.
We’ve teamed up with Carers UK and Cambridgeshire County Council to give carers in Cambridgeshire access to a wide range of digital tools and essential resources that may help make their caring situation easier.
Signing up is easy
- Visit carersdigital.org
- Create a new account, if your not already registered.
- Enter your Free Access Code, which is DGTL3385
- Access the digital products and online resources that are relevant to you.
Digital tools and online resources available
- About Me: building resilience for carers – an e-learning resource that helps carers identify and build networks of support and promotes their self-care.
- The role of good nutrition when caring for someone – an e-learning course that aims to help carers understand the role of nutrition both for themselves as well as the person they are looking after.
- Being Heard – a self-advocacy guide for carers, which helps carers develop the skills to self-advocate.
- Looking after someone: Information and support for carers – a guide which helps carers understand their rights as a carer and where to go for financial or practical help.
- Upfront Guide to Caring – a simple assessment tool to guide people new to caring or seeking support for the first time to navigate the Carers UK website.
- Technology and care – a range of resources to help carers understand how technology can support care and caring.
- Jointly: care co-ordination app – a central place to store and share important information about the person your are caring for. Set up appointments, allocate tasks, save files and notes, manage medication and lots more. Read more
We would love to hear how you got on using the digital tools and online resources, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a Young Adult Carer?
Access free online courses to boost your digital skills, through Learn My Way
We have been awarded funding by Carers Trust, as part of Nominet Trust’s Digital Reach programme, to support young adult carers across Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and Norfolk to access this resource.
To find our more about joining up. Please contact one of the following members of staff, depending on the area you live.