Peterborough’s Siblings project, known as SPACE project stands for Siblings Playing And Caring Everyday.
The project is open to anyone aged 5 to 17, who has a brother or sister with a physical or learning disability or long-term illness.
The SPACE project:
- is for children and young people who have a brother or sister that has a physical or learning disability or a serious long-term condition
- is for access to group activities and sessional 1:1 engagement (if appropriate)
- is to reduce their possible social and emotional isolation felt by having a brother or sister with a disability or illness
- will allow them to meet other children and young people who also have a brother or sister with a disability or illness
- gives them their own SPACE
If you would like to find out more on this project, please contact Lisa Masters on 01733 645234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Make a referral
If you would like to refer a young person into our project, who is living in Peterborough, please complete and return our Referral form.
SPACE groups take place on the last Saturday of the month during term time, 12am till 3pm at Thorpe Hall’s Day Centre.
- Download group dates flyer – SPACE Group Dates 2016-17