Peterborough’s Siblings project, known as SPACE project stands for Siblings Playing And Caring Everyday.
The project is open to anyone aged 5 to 17, who has a brother or sister with a physical or learning disability or long-term illness.
The SPACE project:
- is for children and young people who have a brother or sister that has a physical or learning disability or a serious long-term condition
- is for access to group activities and sessional 1:1 engagement (if appropriate)
- is to reduce their possible social and emotional isolation felt by having a brother or sister with a disability or illness
- will allow them to meet other children and young people who also have a brother or sister with a disability or illness
- gives them their own SPACE
Want to know more or make a referral?
If you would like to find out more on this project or make a referral, please contact us on 01480 499090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPACE groups take place on the last Saturday of the month during term time, 12am till 3pm at Thorpe Hall’s Day Centre.