|Role||Care Bookings Advisor|
|Salary||£19,500-£25,500 per annum|
|Hours of work||Full time. 74 hours over a 2 week shift pattern, (9am-5pm/8am -4pm) including weekend working every fortnight.|
|Location||St Ives, Cambridgeshire|
Do you enjoy problem solving and working as part of a team to deliver the best homecare possible?
For this role you’ll need to be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in the effective co-ordination of homecare support and adjusting the provision of care in response to changing customer need and staff resources
- Experience in managing new referrals for support promptly, effectively and safely
- A relevant qualification, such as a Level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience in working as part of a team in the office and with a community based delivery team, effectively rostering of staff to ensure all requirements and standards are met.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jen, Maxine or Ruth for an informal chat on 01480 499090.