|Hourly Rate||Starting £8.21 – £11.21 per hour depending on time and day of call; up to £12.50 per hour|
|Hours of work||Minimum 16 per week, including some weekend or evening hours. Guaranteed hours available.|
|Location||Vacancies across Cambridgeshire and Norfolk|
Do you love working with people? Are you caring and courteous?
Join our dedicated team providing homecare to people with care needs across our region.
For this role you’ll need to be able to demonstrate:
- A caring, patient nature and a drive to do the best you can
- The ability to listen and communicate in an empathetic and inclusive way
- A solution focussed approach
- An understanding of the need for accurate and thorough reporting
- A willingness to work flexibly.
What you can expect from us
- Job security
- The potential for career progression in a variety of ways
- An opportunity to experience working in a charity that makes caring rewarding
- Full training – Care Certificate and above through face to face and online training
- Ongoing support
- Excellent travel, mileage expenses and fuel card
- Paid holiday
- Company phone
- The opportunity to get involved in our staff forum
- Refer a friend scheme.
Carers Trust Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Norfolk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jen or Claire for an informal chat on 01480 499090.