|Role||Carer Awareness Co-ordinator|
|Salary||£19,500-£25,500 per annum|
|Hours of work||37 hours per week to include some evenings, weekend and occasional residential activity|
To deliver the range of carers voice activity across Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Peterborough.
If you are a caring person who has a drive to do the best you can and love working with people then please contact us. We’re interested in your skills, your talent, your potential and nothing else.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivery of the range of carers’ voice activity in line with the business plan, including but not exhaustively: Carers Ambassadors; Carer Awareness Events/Outreach; Carers Forums; Carer Friends; raising awareness of the contracts we deliver which offer support to carers; school/employer engagement.
For this role you’ll need to be able to demonstrate:
- Strong communications skills
- Be highly organised
- the ability to work independently using own initiative
- the ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships at all levels and work well in a team.
- The ability to support carers to tell their story in a way which is appropriate for them
- A commitment to promoting the voice of carers
- Excellent customer service ethos – goes extra mile
- Strong team work ethos
- A drive to continuously improve
- Excellent presentation skills.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Jen or Tony for an informal chat on 01480 499090.