|Role||Care Worker – Enhanced Home Support Service (EHSS)|
|Salary||£16,000-£17,500 per annum + oncall retainer|
|Hours of work||Full time or part time hours considered, working on a shift pattern. Options for part time include weekends, overnight or daytime work.|
|Location||Based in Norfolk as part of the EHSS team|
Do you want to be part of a team who are working on a brand new pilot scheme to support with Hospital Discharge, Dementia Care and people who are at End of Life?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work within our community and hospital discharge teams, providing care and support across our region.
For this role you will need:
- Experience in the social care sector, with a minimum of NVQ/QCF Level 2 or other professional qualification in Care.
- A willingness to work towards QCF Level 2 through on the job apprenticeship opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit with a ‘can do’ attitude.
What you can expect from us
- Full training and ongoing support
- Standby payment for on call
- Excellent travel, mileage expenses and fuel card
- Paid holiday
- Company phone
- The opportunity to get involved in our staff forum
- Refer a friend scheme.
If you’re interested and would like to find out more, please give Jen or Lorna a call on 01480 499090 or email your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.