|Hourly Rate||£9.89 per hour|
|Hours of work||5 hours per week 9.00am till 1.00pm (4 hours weekly on Saturdays plus 1 hour additional preparation time).|
Would you like to have an active weekend job supporting young people to have fun and to develop their skills and independence?
Overall Purpose of the role:
- To run a Group on a day to day basis, including supporting Session Workers
- To implement and participate in activities planned by the Team Leader
- To encourage an environment of participation and choice with the young people
- To record and monitor outcomes for the young people attending
- To be responsive to the needs of your people and their families
- To ensure group planning is completed and delivered.
For this role you’ll need to:
- organised, with attention to detail
- patient, solution focused, a good communicator
- adaptable to the young people’s needs and wishes
- willing to take part in training to support your role. You will be paid for your time doing this.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jen or Alan for an informal chat on 01480 499090.